UASFAA was organized in 1968 to serve the needs and interests of financial aid administrators of higher education and of public or private agencies and organizations engaged in the support and/or administration of student financial aid in the state of Utah.
Membership in UASFAA provides the opportunity to:
- Receive professional training and development through workshops and forums;
- Attend a annual state conference with professional presenters from the federal government, national association, and our state membership;
- Receive a UASFAA directory listing all members;
- Receive a UASFAA newsletter;
- Have professional association with other in the same field;
- Gain leadership and service opportunities by being involved in the association and hosting our conference;
- Have input into our regional and national associations.
UASFAA offers two types of membership:
- Institutional Membership is designed for institutions of higher education actively engaged in the direction of student financial aid programs located in the state of Utah.
- Associate Membership is designed for agencies or organizations engaged in the support and/or administration of student financial aid. It is also designed for persons actively engaged in the administration of student financial aid at institutions of post secondary education from other states.
For additional information please contact:
Jennifer Morris, Secretary/Treasurer
Manager, Financial Aid
4155 Harrison Blvd. Suite 100
Ogden, UT 84403
Phone: (801) 689-3873
Fax: (801) 689-3114