Support | Member Services | Navigation | New Windows | Printing | Search Functions
- Information We Collect: UASFAA may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, mailing address and email address as part of your member profile. If you make a purchase (membership, event registration, or other purchase), and it involves a credit card transaction, that payment will take place through a third-party payment processor who would collect payment information. No specific credit card information is collected or retained on the UASFAA website. We do not send promotional emails, but you may receive service related emails regarding your account of information specific to the association. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt our of them by contacting the association support email address or updating your member profile.
- How We Use Your Information: UASFAA uses the collected information to operate and maintain the organization membership functionality. Your IP address is used only to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- How We Share Your Information:
- Personally Identifiable Information: UASFAA will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Information may be stored on servers co-located with hosting providers. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available, such as posting comments on a blog page or newsletter article, will be available to others. If you request to remove information that you have made public, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or the site, or in locations where other users may have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: UASFAA may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages, number of clicks, etc.) with potential advertisers, to help them understand the usage patterns for the website.
- Storage and Processing: Information collected by UASFAA is stored and handled in the United States.
- How We Protect Your Information: UASFAA is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted on the website, or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter information, such as log in credentials, on our registration forms, the data is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. There is no guarantee of absolute security.
SUPPORT: You can request
support with the website or related information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 24 hours for a response, although in many cases it will be much
MEMBER SERVICES: Each page in the Member Services section contains instructions for using the available features. You can retrieve your password, change your password, update your record, renew your membership and register for events.
If your membership record is incorrect, simply make the changes in your member
profile. If your email address has changed and you are unable to retrieve your
password, please contact email@example.com for
IMPORTANT: Do not use your username and password to enter anyone else's information. Each person must have their own unique record. When a new person registers for an event or membership, they will receive their own username and password.
NAVIGATION: Main index
sections of the website are available on the left side of each page. Additional
at the bottom of each page.
Links on the webpages, change their color to green when your mouse hovers over
NEW WINDOWS: Links to outside websites and some other pages will open in a new browser window. When you are finished viewing the page, just close that window to return to your original page.
PRINTING: If you want to print a page from the website, it is recommended that you set your print margins to .25 for the best results.
- SEARCH FUNCTIONS:
A search box is found at the top of each page. Type in your search word(s) and hit your enter key. The Membership Directory has its own search capabilities.
- All searches are case-insensitive.
- "And," "or" and "not" operators can be used. The default is "and."
- Parentheses force a search order.
- Limited wildcard searches are possible, by appending a * to the end of a word. Otherwise the search looks for complete words.
- Searching for phrases is not supported.